Saturday, May 8, 2010

Peter Gizzi

US poet Peter Gizzi is over in the UK, reading at the following venues. If I'd known earlier I would have tried to get to Monday's reading at Warwick. As it is, I may try to make the London one.

University of Warwick
Monday 10 May @ 3 p.m. with Michael Heller
WHERE: The Chaplaincy

University of East Anglia
Wednesday 12 May @ 7 p.m.
WHERE: Arts 2.51

Cambridge University
Friday 14 May @ 8 p.m. with Jimmy Cummins
WHERE: Bowett Room, Queens’ College

University of Sussex
Monday 17 May @ 5 p.m.
WHERE: Arts A 155

Royal Holloway Poetics Research Group

Tuesday 18 May @ 7 p.m. with Drew Milne
WHERE: Centre for Creative Collaboration, 16 Acton Street, London WC1

2 comments:

Sam said...

Thanks for this Alan. I think I might try to get to the reading at Warwick.

Ed Baker said...

'twould be a 'giggle' for me to visit this that is to be at Royal Holloway and
besides Gizzi there "catch" Penn Kemp and her sounds (I think that she is in London now for a 2010 teaching 'gig'

both poets new to me